Ruggedly constructed from stainless steel, our grate tubes have tapped mounting holes at each end for easy bolt-in installation. The one inch (1") diameter round tubes have 1/4"-20 mounting holes. Standard tube lengths range from 4" to 48" long.
The Optimal Magnetic Tube for the Application
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. now offers an array of magnetic tube designs to meet the changing needs and requirements facing today's processing facilities. Our new Opti™ Series of Rare Earth magnetic circuits were specifically designed to address the standards for magnet separators set forth in schemas such as FSMA, HACCP, GFSI, BRC, FSSC and SQF, and meet a minimum and measurable threshold of repeatable magnet performance.
There are seven (7) Rare Earth circuit configurations in the Opti Series family of magnetic circuits in 1", 2", and 3" OD tubes designs. Each circuit is designed to optimize values which have been identified and earmarked as critical measurements for the specification, purchase, audit, verification and validation requirements for magnetic separation equipment.
A highly durable Ceramic magnet configuration is also available and is recommended for placement early in the processing stream to capture both small and larger tramp metal pieces, such as nails, bolts, washers, etc. that can damage other equipment.
Note that a special tube coating is available in all configurations for especially abrasive product applications.
Magnetic Tube Configurations
- Opti-B™ Balanced Rare Earth circuit ideal for abrasive applications, featuring a high-performance blend of 9,500 gauss and 16.7 pounds of pull strength on a 1/2” ball
- Opti-G™ Rare Earth Circuit which optimizes magnetic field at 12,000 gauss
- Opti-H™ HACCP International Food Safety Programme Certification-approved Rare Earth circuit averaging over 11,000 gauss and 106 oz. of pull strength on a 1/4” ball
- Opti-L™ Large Tube (3” ∅) Rare Earth Circuit for products prone to have flowability, bridging tendencies; Over 12,000 Gauss
- Opti-P™ Rare Earth Circuit which boasts 119 oz. of pull strength on a 1/4" ball
- Opti-T™ High Temperature Rare Earth Circuit with high durability and heat tolerance up to 356°F
- Opti-V™ Durable Tube with a Ceramic Circuit for larger tramp metal removal applications
|Magnetic Grate Tubes Designs, Applications and Specifications|
|Configuration||Application||Magnet||1/4" Ball Pull Values||1/2" Ball Pull Values||Gauss||Durability|
|Opti-B||Balanced||UHI-52™ Rare Earth||95.8 oz. (5.99 lbs.)||267.2 oz. (16.7 lbs.)||9475|
|Opti-G||High Gauss||UHI-55™ Rare Earth||108.3 oz. (6.77 lbs.)||265.6 oz. (16.6 lbs.)||12000|
|Opti-H||HACCP||UHI-55™ Rare Earth||106 oz. (6.63 lbs.)||260.8 oz. (16.3 lbs.)||11175|
|Opti-L||Large Tube||UHI-52™ Rare Earth||106.8 oz. (6.68 lbs.)||448 oz. (28 lbs.)||12385|
|Opti-P||High Pull||UHI-55™ Rare Earth||119.1 oz. (7.44 lbs.)||316.8 oz. (19.8 lbs.)||10539|
|Opti-T||High Temperature||Hi-Temp Rare Earth||60.5 oz (3.78 lbs)||188.3 oz (11.78 lbs)||7240|
|Opti-V||Value||Ceramic||0.5 oz. (0.03 lbs.)||24 oz. (1.5 lbs.)||2320|
NOTE: NOTE: All Opti™ Series options are available across Industrial Magnetics' entire lineup of Tramp Metal separation equipment. *The variability of test results is +/- 10%
Third Party Certifications
Our Opti-H&treade; Grate Tube design is certified by HAACP International and fully conform to HACCP International's Food Safety Standard (0909MAGSEP 1-2010) for direct contact with food product.
Our Sanitary Grade Magnetic Grate Tubes are USDA AMS accepted Dairy, Meat and Poultry magnetic separator processing equipment.
Order Online - click the part number to add to shopping cart
|ROUND, 1 Inch Diameter, Magnetic Grate Tubes|
|Ceramic||Rare Earth||Tube Length (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|Part Number||Tube Configuration||Part Number||Tube Configuration|