Aerodynamically shaped with a solid stainless steel nose cone diverter, the flow-thru design of the Bullet® Magnet maintains uniform velocity in-line flow, allowing it to be used anywhere in the pneumatic system. It is commonly used ahead of processing equipment and bulk load out to assure product purity and protect machinery from tramp metal damage. Ideal for dilute phase systems, typical Bullet® Magnet applications include: movement of powder and granular, flour, chemical, plastic, food stuff, pharmaceutical and mineral materials.
Now designed with 52 MgOe Rare Earth magnet material, IMI's Bullet® Magnet provides an exceptionally powerful magnet field to capture fine particle ferrous or weakly magnetic contaminants that were previously unattainable. The new EZ-Clean Stripper Collar allows for fast cleaning and removal of collected tramp metal. Easily installed with compression type couplings, the Bullet magnet is available in sizes ranging from 3" to 8" diameters, with custom sizing and options available upon request.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful Opti-L™ Large Tube 52 MgOe Rare Earth Circuit - Achieves 28 lbs. of pull value and Over 12,000 Gauss. Designed for optimum reach-out, surface holding strength and durability.
- Flow-thru design with aerodynamic stainless steel nose cone designed to maintain a balanced flow and uniform velocity through the housing
- Can be installed anywhere in pneumatic line systems operating at or below 15 psi
- Ideal for use ahead of processing equipment and bulk load outs to assure product purity and protect machinery from tramp metal damage
- Extends the life of filters and screens
- Cart mounted models available for truck and rail car bulk unloading
Third Party Certifications
Our Sanitary Grade Bullet Magnets are certified by HAACP International and fully conform to HACCP International's Food Safety Standard (0909MAGSEP 1-2010) for direct contact with food product.
Our Sanitary Grade Bullet Magnets are USDA AMS accepted Dairy, Meat and Poultry magnetic separator processing equipment.