Magnetic Fanner and Guide
Our Magnetic PinFanners™ are designed to separate stacks of steel sheets or blanks on "Hex", "Round" or "T-Slot" pallets. These fanners have dual functionality; they act as guides for aligning parts as they come off the blanking press and also as magnetic sheet fanners that fan or separate multiple sized or shaped blanks for the manual or automatic loading of a press.
Multiple magnet positions ensure direct contact with the blank for maximum fanning ability, and since they are mounted directly to the pallet, there's less down time and maintenance on the line.
- PinFanners™ function as both pallet pins and sheet fanners
- Magnetic circuit rotates 180° internally to suppress the fanning action
- Pallet mounted fanners require less maintenance time on the line
- Assured contact with blank to maximize fanner performance
- Works with multiple sizes and shapes of blanks
- Powerful, Rare Earth permanent magnetic circuit
- Standard "Hex Pin", "Round Pin" or "T-Slot" mounting available
- Offset mounting for optimal pin to stack positioning
- Pin Fanners work best when used in North-South Pairs
Note: PinFanners™ are sold individually. Please contact the factory to order and specify desired mounting style(Hex, Round or T-slot).Literature Download: Magnetic PinFanners™
|Magnetic Pin Fanners|
|Part Number||Magnetized||Fanning Height (in)||Pin Height (in)||Overall Height (in)|