Magnetic Clamping Blocks
MBX magnetic clamping blocks have opposite clamping sides when turned ON. Designed to clamp workpieces to steel surfaces, such as machinery or worktables. Ideal for applications such as welding, deburring, tapping or machining operations.
With two different shaped clamping surfaces, almost any workpiece geometry can be held such as: flat, round, square or custom profiles. Clamps allow machining on 5-sides, reducing the number of operations.
- Powerful ON/OFF Permanent 2-sided Magnet
- Holds Flats, Round, Square Workpiece Geometry
- 90° swing ON/OFF Activation
- Nickel-plated Housing
- 3rd Clamping Side for Vertical Holding
- Turns ON/OFF on Either End
- Use Hex Rod to Join Two Clamps (not included)
- Sold in Pairs
Order Online - click the part number to add to shopping cart
|Magnetic Clamping Blocks|
|Shipping||Part Number||Overall Length (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Overall Height (in.)||Surface 1 Length (in.)||Surface 1 Width (in.)||Surface 1 Height (in.)||Surface 2 Length (in.)||Surface 2 Width (in.)||Surface 2 Height (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|