KANT-TWIST® Welding Ground Clamp
This two-in-one tool is a clamp that features a weld ground on one of the clamp's jaws to provide welders a quick and easy part securing setup.
- Dual-purpose workpiece clamp and welding ground
- No-twist clamp secures workpiece without twisting or "walk-off-center"
- Copper plated to prevent weld splatter from sticking
- Clamp jaws are beveled to hold both flat or round surfaces
- Deep reach jaw allows for deep clamping of material
- Made in USA!
Order Online - click the part number to add to shopping cart
|KANT-TWIST® Welding Ground Clamp Specifications|
|Shipping||Part No.||Part No. W/ Weaver-Grip™||Max Jaw Capacity A (in)||Throat Depth Open B (in)||Throat Depth Closed C(in)||Overall Length D(in)||Width Open E (in)||Thickness F (in)||Max Clamp Force(lbs)||Weld ground rating (AMP)||Handle Diameter & Length (in)||Handle Diameter & Length W/ Weaver-Grip™ (in)||Approximate Weight (lbs)|
|K045TGD||K045TGDW||4-1/2||2-3/8||2-5/8||7-1/2||7||1-1/8||1700||400||1/4 x 3||7/8 x 4||1.91|