Magnetic Transporter For Automated Material Handling
For Immediate Release: Posted On 8/13/2007 By Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. introduces a revolutionary new magnet called the "Transporter". The Transporter magnet uses an air cylinder to raise and lower it’s Powerful Rare-Earth magnet to attract and release parts between presses or any automated parts handling operation. The new Transporter magnet offers faster pickup and release than most vacuum cups and has a much longer life due to the durability of the permanent magnets. IMI’s Transporter can also be used instead of expensive and hard to adjust grippers.
- Transporting ferrous sheet metal blanks & parts in an automated system
- Increase Production and Reduce Operating Costs!
- Increase transfer speeds with positive hold
- Ideal for contoured, odd-shaped or perforated parts
- Uses up to 75% less air than vacuum cups
- Requires no electricity, but positively holds parts- no dropping
- Protective Housing for handling Class A Blanks
- Lightweight and easy to retrofit on existing tooling
Back To Press Releases