Low Profile Conveyors
Low Profile conveyors from Industrial Magnetics, Inc. are available in magnetic or non-magnetic models in a variety of sizes to meet your application. The low overall clearance design requires minimal space for installation, while allowing for fast belt replacement. In addition, the magnetic unit circuits are the same width as the belt to hold parts firmly from edge to edge.
Our low profile magnetic conveyors feature oil and abrasion resistant urethane, endless belts and crowned take up and drive pulleys. Gang or individual drive options are available.
Low Profile Magnetic Conveyor Specifications
- Anodized aluminum, precision machined frame
- 3/8" machined aluminum slider bed
- Precision crowned aluminum pulleys
- Double-sealed metric style pulley bearings for long term durability and superior performance
- T-slot aluminum extrusion on each side for easy accessory mounting and adjustments
- Choose from a wide variety of standard smooth surface and cleated belts
- The LPC series conveyors have maximum load-carrying capacity of 60 lbs.
- Operating load capacity for the LPC conveyors is dependent of the conveyor size, incline, drive package and other specific factors