Our Round Drawer-In-Housing magnetic separators are designed for ferrous metal separation in processing systems. The Round Drawer-In-Housing Series is an in-stream magnet for dry, free flowing powders and granular products. Ideal for markets such as food, feed, grain and plastics, separation is achieved with magnetic tubes assembled in a drawer configuration.
Ideal for low-profile applications
The Round Housing comes standard models feature one or two rows of magnetic tubes. Taller model features (2) rows of tubes aligned on alternating centers, wherein the product will flow in a zigzag pattern while contacting the magnetic tubes. The cascade effect ensures maximum tramp metal separation by forcing product to repeatedly contact the magnetic tubes for optimum separation. An all-welded stainless-steel housing featuring a food-grade finish includes a silicone gasket with T-handle clamps for positive sealing.
The Round Housing is available with inlet/outlet sizes in 4", 5”, 6" and 8" diameter. Sidewall diverters increase product contact with magnetic surfaces, and a drawer guard prevents product from shelving.
- All welded stainless steel housing
- Food grade finish and construction
- Silicone gasket with T-handle clamps for positive seal
- Standard inlet/outlet sizes in 4", 6" and 8" diameter
- Available in 1 & 2 row magnet configurations
- Magnetic tubes are located on 2" centers within each row
- Sidewall diverters to increase product contact with magnetic surface
- Drawer guard to prevent product shelving
- Custom designed inlet and/or outlet flanges
- Tubes located on 3" centers for difficult flow products
- Wear resistant coating for abrasive products
- Individual removable tubes for non food grade units
- Ceramic magnets available
- Sanitary construction available to meet USDA, HACCP or other regulatory requirements.
Magnetic Tube Configuration Options
The Round Drawer-In-Housings come standard with our 52 Grade Rare Earth Opti-B™ balanced circuit.
- Opti-B™ Balanced Rare Earth circuit ideal for abrasive applications, featuring a high-performance blend of 9,500 gauss and 16.7 pounds of pull strength on a 1/2” ball
- Opti-G™ Rare Earth Circuit which optimizes magnetic field at 12,000 gauss
- Opti-H™ HACCP International Food Safety Programme Certification-approved Rare Earth circuit averaging over 11,000 gauss and 106 oz. of pull strength on a 1/4” ball
- Opti-P™ Rare Earth Circuit which boasts 119 oz. of pull strength on a 1/4" ball
- Opti-T™ High Temperature Rare Earth Circuit with high durability and heat tolerance up to 356°F
- Opti-V™ Durable Tube with a Ceramic Circuit for larger tramp metal removal applications
|Magnetic Grate Tubes Designs, Applications and Specifications|
|Configuration||Application||Magnet||1/4" Ball Pull Values||1/2" Ball Pull Values||Gauss||Durability|
|Opti-B||Balanced||UHI-52™ Rare Earth||95.8 oz. (5.99 lbs.)||267.2 oz. (16.7 lbs.)||9475|
|Opti-G||High Gauss||UHI-55™ Rare Earth||108.3 oz. (6.77 lbs.)||265.6 oz. (16.6 lbs.)||12000|
|Opti-H||HACCP||UHI-55™ Rare Earth||106 oz. (6.63 lbs.)||260.8 oz. (16.3 lbs.)||11175|
|Opti-P||High Pull||UHI-55™ Rare Earth||119.1 oz. (7.44 lbs.)||316.8 oz. (19.8 lbs.)||10539|
|Opti-T||High Temperature||Hi-Temp Rare Earth||60.5 oz (3.78 lbs)||188.3 oz (11.78 lbs)||7240|
|Opti-V||Value||Ceramic||0.5 oz. (0.03 lbs.)||24 oz. (1.5 lbs.)||2320|