Magnetic Press Brake Squaring Arm
This Magnetic Squaring Arm for Press Brakes provide press brake operators to move parts through their press brake faster, safer and more accurately. The squaring arm is designed and manufactured to attach to a flat surface die without tools by using powerful rare earth magnets.
The Magnetic Squaring Arm for Press Brakes features an adjustable arm that can swing 140 degrees allowing for quick and easy part positioning on the left or right to accommodate user preferences or part requirements. This Magnetic Squaring Arm improves safety for press brake operates working with small parts by providing a platform for the parts and a magnetic arm to hold parts which allows operators to position the part and keep their fingers clear of the press brake.
- Powerful Rare Earth Magnets hold tight to die
- Arm swings from 90° to 20° in two directions allowing for 140° swing in total
- Arm is magnetic to hold small steel pieces, keep fingers away
- Adjustable handle secures arm at proper angle and moves out of the way
- Locator rule on leading edge helps locate squaring arm
- Stainless Steel/Aluminum construction
- Safety strap prevents squaring arm from falling off if accidentally knocked off die
Order Online - click the part number to add to shopping cart
|Basic Lift Magnets|
|Shipping||Part No.||Hold (lbs)||Length. (in)||Width (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)|