Parallel Pole Electromagnet
Our Rectangular Parallel Pole Electromagnets offer On/Off capability and can be controlled in an automated sheet metal handling system. Through the application of controlled DC electrical current, electromagnets have the ability to hold and release ferrous material on command. These rectangular parallel pole electromagnets offer broad application potential due to their ability to deliver improved reach out through air gaps (ie. painted, plated & coated surfaces). With extended reach out, these magnets can operate where parts have uneven surfaces or odd shapes by using custom machined pole shoes for these applications.
Features and Benefits
- All EP series electro magnets sizes are available in 24 volt DC, and some 120 VAC sizes
- Excellent magnetic holding power in a compact package
- Common mounting bolt sizes in 1" and 2" wide models
- Continuous duty 70° - 95°C temperature rise
- Side mounted terminal blocks allow one lead wire from magnet to power supply (no splicing required, minimum 18 gauge leads)
Order Online - click the part number to add to shopping cart
110 VDC Available Upon Request. Call for information.
|PARALLEL POLE Electromagnets|
|Shipping||Model No. - 24 VDC||Lift (lbs)||Lift (kg)||Width (in)||Length (in)||Height (in)||Tap Size||Hole Quantity||Hole Spacing (in)||Watts||Weight (lbs)|