Javelin™ Eddy Current Separators
Our Javelin™ Eddy Current Separators are designed from the ground up to provide high recovery rates (97%+) and low operating costs. They are ideal for a range of applications, including: MRF (Material Recovery Facilities), C&D, Incineration, Auto shredding, Electronics Recycling and more.The units vary essentially in one area, the number of poles. While all of our units do a remarkable job on UBC (Beverage Can) recovery, the standard 8 pole unit was designed just for this job. The 12 and 16 pole units were initially designed for glass clean up, though they excel in any application where recovery of smaller particles is required.
The Throw Makes The Difference™ - Every Javelin™ ECS machine is built with the highest quality materials and to an unmatched quality standard. They have the strongest and deepest field in the industry which insures the longest throw which assures more and cleaner UBC recovery for the owners. The Javelin ECS is in use at major MRFs around the world with excellent results. Though we talk of 97% recovery most of our units have to pass more stringent compliance tests. No matter what your volume the Javelin Eddy Current Separator will add to your bottom line.
- Eccentric Set Rotor for Maximum Strength (Highest Gauss In The Industry)
- High grade Rare Earth magnets
- Stainless steel sleeve on all rotors
- Removable Service Panels for Easy Maintenance
- Variable speed motor for rotor and belt
- Carbon fiber shell minimizes ferrous burnout
- Internal motorized drive drum for more compact design
- Low profile design (easy retrofit)
- Take up screw adjustment for easy belt tensioning and tracking
- Heavy-duty construction
- Lifting eyes for easy installation
- Durable Powder Coated Frame (Available in custom RAL colors)
- Urethane belt with corrugated sidewalls
- Durable Brushes and Guards to Prevent Material Migration
- Cantilever design for one piece belt change
- +/- 1% of out throws in your clean aluminum
- Skid Mounded Unit Available
- Mobile Unit Designs Available
- Control Packages
- Vibratory Feeders
- Units Built to Accommodate Virtually Any Height Requirement
- Total System Design
- Rotational speeds up to 3600 RPM
- Optional splitter hood comes with adjustable side closures and an adjustable divider vane - Specialized controls are available
- Extended placement of splitter vane
Are you throwing away money?
How effective is your existing eddy current separator? If you are not getting at least 97% recovery with 97+ % cleanliness you probably are losing a significant amount of revenue from your UBC stream.
Perform a little test in your own facility; Count the number of cans you miss for one minute several times a day. Enter this average number of can’s missed per minute in the calculator below, along with the other required information and you will see how much revenue you are throwing away!