About Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
IMI is an industry leader in providing both permanent magnets and electromagnets for work holding, lifting, fixturing, conveying and magnetic separation.
At IMI, our specialty is custom fabricating! We design, engineer and manufacture magnetic assemblies and magnetic separation devices for our customers' specific requirements, and take pride in the quality and performance of our products.
With worldwide distribution through a combination of a direct sales force and manufacturers representatives, we strive to provide personalized service and innovative solutions to meet the exact needs of your application.
IMI is proud to be a United States- based manufacturer of magnetic assemblies and our USA M.A.D.E.™ logo is how we like to show it. You will find our USA M.A.D.E.™ logo on any of our products that are Manufactured • Assembled • Designed • Engineered here in the USA at our facilities.
Job Postings / Employment Opportunities
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Compliance Engineer. Individual is responsible to develop, organize, and administer compliance programs, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policy and procedure. Primary emphasis is to maintain IMI at the leading edge of technology, and compliance with all industry regulations, especially in the metal separation marketplace.
- Documenting compliance by completing approval applications; recording test results; preparing investigative reports; preparing and filing Declarations of Conformity; maintaining compliance database.
- Update of job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging compliance engineering practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- collaborating with engineering and design teams; reviewing design data; identifying and resolving product and engineering design issues; identifying short-term and long-range issues; developing compliance policies.
- Researching and identifying applicable regulatory and industry compliance standards and codes such as: USDA certification; HACCP International certification; FSMA regulations; Code of Federal Regulations 21 Food and Drugs; ASME 30:20 below the hook lifting devices
- Organizing a compliance program by preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources including test laboratories and equipment.
- Attaining compliance by isolating and resolving non-compliance issues; recommending product and process changes; initiating engineering change orders.
- Maintaining engineering team accomplishments by reviewing open issues and action items; coordinating actions; contributing information and analysis to team meetings and reports.
- Responsible for contract reviews, during quoting and processing, for large projects and coordination of all documentation required to meet all customer requirements.
Knowledge, Education or Experience:
- Five yearís compliance management or compliance certification
- Procedural and regulatory experience
- Computer proficiency
- One to two yearís compliance experience in manufacturing operations
- Bachelorís degree
All general inquiries may be directed to: HR Manager, 1385 S M 75, Boyne City, MI 49712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Trade Shows and Events
Check back often as more events are added regularly.