About Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
IMI is an industry leader in providing both permanent magnets and electromagnets for work holding, lifting, fixturing, conveying and magnetic separation.
At IMI, our specialty is custom fabricating! We design, engineer and manufacture magnetic assemblies and magnetic separation devices for our customers' specific requirements, and take pride in the quality and performance of our products.
With worldwide distribution through a combination of a direct sales force and manufacturers' representatives, we strive to provide personalized service and innovative solutions to meet the exact needs of your application.
IMI is proud to be a United States- based manufacturer of magnetic assemblies and our USA M.A.D.E.™ logo is how we like to show it. You will find our USA M.A.D.E.™ logo on any of our products that are Manufactured • Assembled • Designed • Engineered here in the USA at our facilities.
Job Postings / Employment Opportunities
Inside Sales Product Specialist
Responsible for assignments supporting the inside
sales department; including but not limited to:
- Instill confidence with customers that IMI can meet their needs in a professional and timely manner
- Select and offer the right product for the customer application
- Strategically price products to meet market demands and IMI business goals
- Provide quality information to process customer requests and orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work toward continuous improvement of products and processes
- Computer skills including proficiency on a keyboard and Internet search skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Positive people skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
Knowledge, Education or ExperienceRequired:
High school diploma or equivalent
3 years customer contact experience
Computer skills including Microsoft Office
Magnet industry experience
Inside sales/Customer service experience
Mid-size job shop experience
All general inquiries may be directed to: HR Manager, 1385 S M 75, Boyne City, MI 49712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a member of the IMI Family of Companies
We are proud to be one of the companies in the IMI Family that provide our customers with industry leading bulk processing solutions and more. See the other IMI companies below to find out more.
Sterling Systems and Controls, Inc.
Sterling Systems and Controls, Inc. provides state-of-the-art systems solutions for batching, weighing, plant automation, raw material handling, conveyors, and more.www.sterlingcontrols.com
Prater Industries, Inc.
Prater offers a wide range of equipment for particle size reduction, enlargement, feeding and separation such as mills, grinders, lump breakers, classifiers, rotary airlock valves, and more.www.praterindustries.com