Trade-In Upgrade Program
100% Value For Your Used Magnet
- Get Thousands Off your Purchase Price
- New, Rare Earth Circuit is 15X Stronger than Ceramic
- Self Cleaning units offer Superior Performance
- Trade-in is not required for existing IMI equipment
DRAWER-IN-HOUSINGS (IMH Series):
TRADE IN OPTION:
You send us another manufacturer's MANUAL CLEAN, Ceramic or Rare Earth, Drawer-In-Housing with a valid invoice or proof of payment price for the unit. We will pay for the freight to ship unit to us.
You will receive a NEW IMI RARE EARTH SELF-CLEAN Drawer-In-Housing of same size (or larger) at List Price minus the amount that you paid for the other manufacturer's MANUAL CLEAN Drawer unit.
If you already have an IMI MANUAL CLEAN Drawer-In-Housing (Ceramic or Rare Earth), you can keep it and still receive a NEW IMI RARE EARTH SELF-CLEAN Drawer-In-Housing of same size (or larger) at List Price minus the amount you paid for the original IMI MANUAL CLEAN Drawer unit.
PNEUMATIC LINE HOUSING (PLH Series):
TRADE IN OPTION:
You send us another manufacturer's CERAMIC Bullet® Style or EP Tube equivalent with a valid invoice or proof of payment price for the unit. We will pay for the freight to ship unit to us.
You will receive a NEW IMI RARE EARTH PLH SELF-CLEAN unit of same line size (or larger) at List Price minus the amount that you paid for the other manufacturer's CERAMIC unit.
If you already have an CERAMIC Bullet® or EP Tube, you can keep it and still receive an IMI RARE EARTH PLH SELF-CLEAN unit of same line size (or larger) at List Price minus the amount you paid for the original IMI CERAMIC Bullet® or EP Tube unit.
EXAMPLE OF HOW THE TRADE IN & UPGRADE WORKS:
User has a 12" X 12" Ceramic Manual Clean from Competitor "A" which they purchased in 1999 for $1600 and the IMI equivalent is an IMH1212R2SC which sells for $8524. Net price for a NEW IMH1212R2SC after RETURN of Competitor "A’ magnet = $6924 ($8524 List Price - $1600 trade in value = $6924).
Frequently Asked Questions:
"Why would I change?"
- The holding value of our 52-55 MGOe energy Rare Earth magnet circuit is 15 times stronger than the current Ceramic circuit in your unit. This means our product will capture weakly magnetic contaminants, powders, fines and shavings in addition to larger ferrous metal to ensure downstream product and equipment is protected.
- If your IMI Drawer-In-Housing magnet has a Rare Earth circuit and was manufactured before 2003, it contains a circuit whose MAXIMUM energy rating of 43 MGOe which is much weaker than the current 52-55 MGOe. If it is not an IMI product, then the energy rating is likely somewhere between 35 and 38 MGOe, making it even weaker and less reliable for capturing contaminants.
- FACT: the easier it is to clean and maintain your magnet means quicker Return On Investment, increased life expectancy of magnet and superior performance compared to antiquated cleaning methods. The Pneumatic Line Housing (PLH) Self-Clean makes it much easier to gather and remove ferrous metal contamination; the Self-Clean Drawer-In-Housing option is ideal for hard-to-access areas of a processing plant and facilities geared for automated processing lines.
- 100% value for your used magnet! Wouldn’t it be great to trade in your automobile and get 100% of what you paid towards another one- no matter how old or beat up it might be? Better yet, what if you got to KEEP the old car as well? If you’ve already got an IMI MANUAL CLEAN Drawer-In-Housing or IMI CERAMIC Bullet® or EP Tube then that’s exactly what you get to do.
"If I’m trading in a magnet, how do I start the process?"
- Call 888.582.0821 and we will provide you with an RGA # and Shipping Account # so you can send your product back freight-free.
"What if I can’t send my trade in magnet back before the IMI unit it installed?"
- No problem; just use the shipping materials when the IMI product arrives, then return your trade in product. When we ship your product, you will be invoiced for the full value of the new product. We will then re-invoice MINUS the trade in amount when the product and valid invoice or proof of payment price arrive at our facility
"What if I don’t have a valid invoice or proof of payment price on the magnet I’m trading in?"
- We will work with you to find the most accurate and comparable pricing history to accommodate your trade in. An Item ID# or part number tag is a great place to start.